Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Imaginary Friends

Actually, I had an imaginary friend when I was younger (like two or three years ago) and I got to know him pretty well. Sadly, he passed. But even then I was pretty sure that I was the only one talking to him.

Now, I wonder if everyone is imagining god the same way?

They should come up with a modern standard edition, so that at least everyone is on the same page. Because now, when I hear someone talking about I imagine Morgan Freeman or Alanis Morrisette, and I respect them both for what they do, sort of, but neither one particularly strike me as “god-like.”

Although, I would like to point out that Charlize Theron is as close as you can get to a goddess… Scarlett Johansson is another runner up… Oh-Ooooh, I’m in trouble now. What’s that honey? Yes, I’m on blogging again. Yes, talking about religion… sort of. I’m writing about what god should look like. No, definitely not Morgan Freeman. Mmm, no I don’t thing Clint Eastw… hey, you might be unto something there.

A goddess?

You honey!

You are my goddess!!!

1 comment:

jrmc78 said...

Hahahahahaha
Funny way to say all these.
I should say an extra few lines, with the same ending:

-No honey, is not the stupid music thing as you refer to the iTunes

-No, it is not something related to the FIFA Tournament

(...)

-A goddess?

-You honey!

-You are my goddess!!!