Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Tuesday without a Blog entry is not a Tuesday at all

There are so many different things I would like to share with the world. And I have a sense of social responsibility to do it. I know that somebody in Africa could read this seconds later after I post it. And I would like to say to whoever reads these lines that I am thinking about you right now. I am thinking of the moment when you have to walk away from your computer to face the world and keep working. I am thinking about the person you are going to talk to and change their lives just because hey had the chance of meeting to you. I am thinking about the times when you felt something wasn’t right and had the urge to do something about it. I am thinking that you are doing something, and I am glad you are, because that means that millions of others are doing the same. And I want to do it too.

Quote of the day:
"Change always comes bearing gifts."
- Price Pritchett

No comments: